Thursday, October 28, 2010

A Disney Princess

I'm glad I decided to buy that castle cake pan a couple months ago, as it has already been used again.  This time a little girl was planning to have a Disney Princess birthday party, so I made her the princess castle cake and I was able to find some Disney Princess figurines.  The party theme ended up changing a little, so we didn't use the figurines, but at least now I have them if there happens to be another Disney Princess party in the future that I do a cake for.  



1 comment:

  1. Birthdays without a cake is not complete. It's a highlight of the party. Happy moment for the celebrant to blow the candles at the top of the cake...So don't forget to include delicious and awesome birthday cake like this on your Disney Princess Party Supplies list...

    ReplyDelete