Friday, November 5, 2010

Heinz Ketchup Bottle

For those of you who know me well, you know I love ketchup on pretty much anything haha.  So when I got a request for a cake decorated like a Heinz ketchup bottle for a coworker's birthday, I barely needed to have on in front of me as a model.  The extra request was that it looked like ketch up on the inside as well, so it either had to be red velvet cake or I would have to dye a yellow cake red.  The customer left it up to me.  I decided on a red velvet cake, here it is with only the label and lid decorated on.  Hard to tell the red isn't frosted on yet if you didn't know.

And here's the finished product.

I think the writing could have been a little more straight, but I was happy with the end product and so was the customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment